Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bad news and good news

First off, Hurricane Ike caused a lot of damage. Power in Texas was off in a swath over forty miles long. When we awoke the morning after, this is what our courtyard looked like:








The good news? We are all alive, and we have power back in our apartment complex.

In other good news, I recently found out Rick Springfield released a new CD earlier this year. Yes, I am slow to find these things out. BUT if you are like me and were unaware, here's the link at Amazon: Venus in Overdrive . I'm biased, but it's pretty good. I especially like "What's Victoria's Secret?" and "3 Warning Shots".

I think the worst part will be having the first song stuck in my head every time I see a Victoria's Secret commercial. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment