Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Inspired to Knit...

... if I can ever get off the computer! I just received my invitation to Ravelry.com last night, and I ended up staying up waaaaaay past my bedtime just noodling around and looking at all the cute things other people are making. Today I got serious about listing my yarn stash, and after a few hours I am halfway done (getting organized on Flickr for the stash photos and slogging stuff over to my PC kind of slowed me down... my stash is not that huge!) There was also twain drivers to install, and those million little things that slow you down when starting something new on the PC.

Today, I am two discs into the entire series of "Andromeda" and I will be knitting to that if I ever get away from this electronic menace.

No comments:

Post a Comment