Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Knitting: Glutton for punishment

I finally finished CC's Tempest sweater, except for putting on the buttons, as I still haven't found any that I like.

Instead of diving into a new project, I decided to go back to one of my hibernating projects.  It's been getting chilly enough that the red Lusekoft I started last year around this time would be a great addition to my wardrobe.  I'm just glad I put my initials in the customizable placket section instead of the year as is sometimes traditional, as I'm pretty sure I won't finish it before it turns to 2012.



I'm a lot farther than this now... That row of motifs you see above?  I have three of them now.  I've just started binding off and decreasing for the neck opening and the shoulders.  I wonder if it would be silly to try and work a hood onto this thing.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment