Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shushan Socks

Boy, am I late posting this one. I recently finished my Shushan socks in the Twisted Giles Kabaam! yarn.



I had enough left over that I think I might be able to squeak out a pair of plain ribbed socks for the little one. She's strangely excited about that. I will refrain from calling us "sock twins" if we ever end up wearing them at the same time.

I have also made progress on my two versions of the Anniversary shawl.



Somehow I have not managed to share a picture of the one in KnitPicks "Sherry" colorway. I have those little closed rubber rings for stitch markers in white, and the KnitPicks laceweight is turning them pink! Pretty scary that I wash the dye out of my own hand dyed yarns better than a professional company. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment