Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shop Stuff: More Earrings

Well having strep throat all weekend kind of slowed my momentum down with the earring project.  I did manage to make several pair yesterday, snap the pics, and get some of them listed on the shop.  Unfortunately I also got sidetracked into making a pair for myself like an idiot.

I also got sidetracked by planning and searching for components for a True Blood knitter's group swap package.  Not surprisingly, it is very hard to find vampire-themed gift wrap in March.  One of my group's swap coordinators suggested drawing fangs on some cavorting leprechaun paper, but we'll save that for a last resort.  I am planning on making my package recipient a pair of silver and red heart earrings, since silver through the heart is so apropos to the True Blood show theme.  I have a feeling I'm not the only jeweler in the group that has thought of this, however, so my gift may or may not be unique, depending on where this other person gets their supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment