Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gaming: The Secret is Out

Well, since the company themselves have spilled the beans, I think it's safe to at least name the title of the secret project/Alpha/Beta I've been participating in.  It's Age of Empires Online.  That's all I'm going to say on that subject for now.  My husband and I have wasted countless hours on Age of Empires and Age of Empires II... heck, just on Age of Empires in general.  To say this is an exciting project to be a part of is an understatement.



Meanwhile, we're still LotRO-ing it up.  See how I made it a verb there?  Classy.  As Lord of the Rings Online moves towards its Free-to-Play (F2P) model switchup scheduled later for this fall, maintenance days are getting longer and longer... I hardly got to play at all yesterday, since the maintenance downtime was from 7am to 1pm my time.  Look, you keep me off the servers for that long and I find other stuff to do.  I *did* log on long enough in the evening to do the Ford of Bruinen skirmish and earn my main character the last quarter of a bubble to ding over to level 57.  What I'm going to do with myself when I top out at 65 is anybody's guess.

Tomorrow:  Knitting, Weaving, and the sock craze of 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment