Monday, July 26, 2010

Food: Hobbit Breakfast for Dinner

One of our favorite things around here is to have breakfast for dinner.  Eggs, toast, hashbrowns, sausage or bacon... you know, the breakfast staples.  Sometimes waffles or pancakes, but there's always eggs.

Last night we continued this practice with what my daughter likes to call "The Hobbit Breakfast".  We do play LotRO together, so we all know what it means, but for those of you that don't it's the eggs, hashbrowns, and toast, but with nice, plump smoked sausage on the side.  She claims it looks just like the game icon.  They're a bit cartoonish, but I do see the resemblance.

Here's hoping she doesn't ask me to make Lembas bread, because for the life of me I don't think I could find banana leaves or something to wrap them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment