Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Knitting: Flying with Nadine

Well, I still did not decide to focus completely on the Girly Top... although I have been adding to it steadily.  There was a pile of Knit Pick's Cottlin in the "Planetarium" colorway calling my name, so I decided it was time to cast on the Nadine tunic tank from "French Girl Knits"  I did mention I wanted to knit every single item in that book?  I think I'm well on my way.

I'm maybe halfway done with the Nadine.  How, you may ask, am I getting through these DK-weight projects so fast?  Well, my desktop power supply died yesterday, so no gaming...  I think I put in a twelve-hour day on my knitting.  It wasn't as wonderful as one might think.  :D  When my PC is back up and running, I will post progress pictures, but for right now I'm stuck blogging on this lousy laptop.

There is a KAL I'm possibly going to join for the "Supernatural" knitter's group from Ravelry.  The pattern is going to be the "Gabriel's Wings" shawl.  Come on over to the group and join in if you like... should prove to be fun.  And goodness knows I have enough sock yarn to do twenty of the darn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment