Monday, May 3, 2010

Miscellaneous: Ugh

It was TAKS test last week, the school's annual testing evaluation of the childrens' education.  So naturally my daughter came home sick with something last Thursday, the last day of testing, because absenteeism is strongly discouraged during the actual test days.  So some sick kid came to school and infected the rest.

And now I have it.

You know when you get a sore throat and it makes you swallow weird, so you swallow air every time?  Yeah.  I haven't had a sore throat like this since I was in my teens.  I think this may be one of those things I have to put on my "Murtagh" list.  Now if I can just convince the germs to never set up shop in my vicinity again.

This is my long-winded way of saying if you don't hear from me for a few days, I'm wrapped up on the couch with a pot of tea and a DVD set.

No comments:

Post a Comment