Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gaming: Switching it up

I'm still switching my time between the tag teams of the Sims 3: Ambitions and Tropico 3.  I have managed to complete all but one campaign scenario in Tropico, and gotten my next generation sim to level 10 in the Firefighter career.  I now only have the Stylist career left.

Then a couple of days ago, out came a new installment of Farm Frenzy 3... the unfortunately titled "Russian Roulette".  The main character is also pictured holding a six shooter.  Are they completely mental?  All that aside, the game is as challenging as ever, perhaps more so.  Normally I can finish almost all the levels at gold speed the first time around, with only a few silver and checkmark ones scattered in there.  This time?  Mostly  silver.  I'm looking forward to going back and getting gold on all of them.

Normally, my gaming blog day would be the perfect place to slip in my thoughts about the World Cup, but after Germany's completely sneaky trouncing of Australia, it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth.  They were practically bowling for Aussies, there was so much sliding around with their cleats up.  Oh look at that... I did talk about it.

Tomorrow, knitting progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment