Friday, March 6, 2009

Good grief! Is it *next* Friday yet?!

I woke up to a confluence of events that can only be described as the "Perfect Storm" of WTF?

I must have made some folks nervous with my post yesterday. Let me just say that the person I was writing about has already been contacted, so it wasn't you. :D Three Etsy conversations waiting for me in the morning was a little unnerving. It's entirely possible it was all a coincidence, in which case, don't feel bad.

PayPal has apparently completely FREAKED OUT over something. I can't access any transactions older than 2/18 no matter what dates I put in the search parameters. One of my jewelry suppliers decided to bill me twice for the same shipment, and of course they're west of me, which means I can't call them till nearly lunch time. I think this is the last time I order from them with my business account. I don't know how the IRS is going to feel about it, but if they're going to pull this kind of weirdness, I just can't do it.

To top it all off, my daughter decided she's wearing a swimsuit to school under her school clothes, and refuses to explain it to me. If it's anything like last year, it's the post-TAKS testing celebration that they always have at school. They write it up like the kids have been working so hard, they need to let off steam. I think more likely it is the teachers... which makes no sense, because if the teachers are stressed, I'd think the last thing they'd want to do is deal with the crazy-crazy of 400 kids fighting over their place in line on the slip-n-slide.

I don't know what they're thinking.

I do know that not only is today PAYDAY, but it's Mom's Day Off. Mom doesn't get the day off, though... I have one, possibly two, items to list, and a very large bead order coming in. Well, considering how I goofed off yesterday, I guess it all evens out.

No comments:

Post a Comment