Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wicked Garden strikes again!

Yesterday (Monday) I made a video dyeing up some superwash merino/tencel blend roving, which can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/Tilandra .

I was going to embed it here like I did with my last post, but it's a two-parter and that's just too much. :D

The roving took a mere 12 hours in front of the fan to dry, so it's up on the shop already at: Wicked Garden



I discovered in the rinse process that it is exactly like my former "Wicked Garden" colorway, so that is what it is named, just on a different base. Which is something that I frequently do, move a colorway from one base roving to the next, so I'm fine with that.

My BIFF (best internet friend forever) bought a bunch of my stuff this week. It seems she had a financial windfall and wanted to spread the joy, so I say "woohoo!". She's getting a little extra in her packages for being such a darling.

Wow, that sounds kinda naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment