Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gaming: Dragon Age Addendum

(Knitting post will be tomorrow... if at all.)

Holy macaroni! Had I known the big names on this voice actor's list, I would have made sure to find it yesterday before my post... it reads like a sci-fi/fantasy who's-who.

Duncan - Peter Renaday
Alistair - Steve Valentine
Morrigan - Claudia Black
Loghain - Simon Templeman
Flemeth - Kate Mulgrew
Uldred - Barry Dennen
Howe - Tim Curry
Sten - Mark Hildreth
Wynne - Susan Boyd Joyce
Oghren/Gorim - Steve Blum
Leliana - Corinne Kempa
Daveth - Gillon Stephenson

Tim Russ (Tuvok, Star Trek: Voyager) is also the voice of one of the elves.

I feel really stupid that I didn't recognize Kate Mulgrew's voice. Her work in this is just marvellous.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard that she did an awesome job on this game. As did Tim Curry.
    I can't wait to get this.

    ReplyDelete