Thursday, December 31, 2009

Store Stuff Update: Bing!

Not much going on with the store stuff. Made a few sales, but mostly I've been waiting to do anything with Etsy since I figured out I'm going to try to put together some patterns. I have a rough draft of a sock pattern, and some sweater ideas, so here's hoping I don't procrastinate my way into oblivion.

The secret writing project is still forging ahead. Hubby read a rough draft of the first three chapters and was decently encouraging, to my surprise. He keeps saying the main character is me though, which is exactly the kind of thing I was afraid of, and will make it hard to write love scenes with the main male protagonist later, who is definitely NOTHING like my husband. We shall see.

I want to start putting together some cute jewelry and stitch markers for Valentine's day, but I keep looking for the money fairy to arrive and she's late as usual. Well, not late, just what she does bring has been spoken for through advertising and listing fees. I wonder if there are Bill Gates grants for struggling businesses who use Windows? Heh.

Anyhoo, a Happy New Year to all you folks, and I hope it brings you good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment