Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gaming: Variety Doesn't Live Here Today

Okay, as far as gaming goes, I am still stuck on Dragon Age: Origins. I'm on my third play-through, and I show no signs of stopping. And even though most of the really cool advertising (right click and "Save As...")and videos are using rendered footage instead of gameplay footage, I still downloaded one or two and stream them to my TiVo for a quick bit of fun.

I did get the new expansion pack to The Sims 3: World Adventures, and believe it or not I did play it for several hours. It's a cute addition. Basements, underground crypts, and other added elements make for an Indiana Jones feel whenever your Sim goes on vacation. It's quite charming, and had I not gotten side-tracked in Fereldin with my Mabari war hound, I would have a lot more to say about it.

If there's a Simmer on your list this holiday season, get them the expansion. They'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment