Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gaming: Love for the Xbox 360

Since I've got this whole droopy-eyed thing with my medications going on, I have not been gaming as much as I would like to.  The mind is wide awake, but it's like my eyelids have weights attached to them.  As you can imagine, it makes gaming difficult.

I've been trying to do a bit of Lotro's Spring Festival every day, in short bursts, but mostly I've been putting about 20 minutes every morning into console gaming.  Most notably, I bought a used copy of "Prototype" for the 360.  I have it on Steam for the PC, but I'm finding that using the controller has its perks.  There's a section where you're fighting infected creatures in a military base, where they just keep coming in wave after wave until you blow up some fuel tanks.  I had an impossible time with that section on the PC version, but it was relatively frustration-free on the console, mostly because of the targeting system.

Unfortunately, my Star Trek captain has been neglected.  I've been waiting for my husband to catch up.  It's going to take a while.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment