Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Have not blown up yet!

Fuel came for the butane torch yesterday, and I broke it in by soldering the tops of the earrings that have been sitting on my bench waiting for just that procedure. I'm not controlling the size of the flame as well as I'd like, yet, but then I didn't want to play with it a whole lot, if you know what I mean. See yesterday's post if you don't. :D



Got my outstanding UPS tracking numbers for incoming packages mixed up, and it looks like my roving is coming *today* instead of tomorrow. Tomorrow's package is a sampling of storage options for beads. I'm pretty excited... so excited in fact that I already have my dye table set up and my scale out, just waiting for the knock at the door. Hey, I've been out of blank roving since *Friday*. I'm getting itchy fingers. C'mon UPS man!

No comments:

Post a Comment