Sunday, February 15, 2009

Maenad is up!

Finally up, what is probably last in my "True Blood" themed series of rovings. Without giving too much of the plot away, we will most probably be meeting one in the second season of the show, if the plot of the show follows the books as closely as they did in the first season. Seriously, if you don't want spoilers, don't read the books... they did a really good job of remaining mostly true to the books in all the ways they could on a show. **Ironically, as I was typing up this blog post, someone bought out Maenad, lol. Sorry folks, I'll be trying to re-create it, no worries.**



In other news... not much. I received a used book through the Amazon Marketplace from one Miss Violet (proof that Plurk and other social networking can be a sales tool of the highest order) that looks to be very inspirational to me jewelry-wise. The awesome part of this transaction was that I already had this book *in my shopping cart* at amazon, waiting for my next allowance/payday, and this way I got it at a good chunk off. Amazing. And it's in exceptional shape... it looks like Amazon shipped it to me. It's dinged in one corner, but I blame that on my postman, who bent the book to fit it in my tiny apartment mailbox.

Oh, and I heard back from that Mom n' Pop website I ordered the wire from, and got a tracking number for my wire. I will probably be ordering again.

No comments:

Post a Comment