Saturday, February 21, 2009

Holding pattern

I'm in that tenuous situation where I have raw stock on its way in via UPS, but I'm itching to do something. After doing housey type stuff (cleaning out the fridge, menu planning, making a grocery list and fetching said groceries) tonight I settled in to watch the second episode of "Dollhouse" (which gave me some damn chills in spots, let me tell you) and make some stitch markers. They will probably go up tomorrow, if I feel like cleaning off my bench for photography. Otherwise it will be Monday.

"Dollhouse"is already shaping up nicely. I will not gush on and on about how much I love Joss Whedon, but let me just say it's a shame he's stuck on FOX on a Friday night... again. I mean when Eliza thumped her shoulder right before the zoom-out, brain-erasing blur thing, I got frikken goosebumps. And it's nice to see the cop-brother from "Journeyman" working, even if he's playing a dick. Yes, I said it. I don't have much empathy for someone who screws around with an innocent mind, even one that's packaged in an adult.

Speaking of "Dollhouse" , Amazon's Video on Demand service has it, listed under FOX. I've set up a season pass for "Dollhouse" and if you have the means (and the love for Joss that I do) I suggest you do the same. I may not be a Nielsen family, but I can show my love in sales numbers. They also have Dr. Horrible, if memory serves, but the DVD has the awesome sung commentary, so I'd highly recommend picking that up instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment