Friday, February 6, 2009

The workbench saga, part 2

Some of you may remember my post a few weeks ago *lusting* after a proper workbench. As you may have guessed, budgetary concerns made me feel guilty enough that we skipped it last payday, and I did the whole martrydom thing.



Well I may not be listing or creating anything for the shop for the next few days, because we are finally getting my new work station!!! Yeah, buddy.

Features on this bad boy I am most looking forward to include pegboard backsplash, built in lighting, and four integrated outlets so I can freaking *plug* something *in* without having to crawl under a very lethal folding table.

I'm interested to see how hubby manages to get it home in a sedan. I'm pretty sure it's one of those "assemble on site" jobs. I'm fine with that. The problem is I'm going to have to send him to the store alone, since we can't fit something like that in the car with me and mini-Tilandra along. I have this sudden terror that he's going to forget to look at the model number and screw it up. Hmmm... may have to print that out again and use a HUGE highlighter. You know. Just to make *sure*.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment